Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dear '08

I been through it all this year. Went from being overwhelmingly depressed to floating on air. Been caught up in dramatics while trying to gain knowledge. Screaming no more drama and running 10,000 miles away to be alone for a whole season. I'm not ashamed to say that I've come along way...but I've got so much further to go! Shout outs to '08 and all the wonderful people I call Fam.

Thanks to Jennifer for holdin' me down! You my nigga and you ain't even black. Thank you Melo! You're like the brother I've always wanted. We make magic and you don't know how much that means to me (well...you do, lol). Swami G better known as Megatron! You know you're my ace! Chi Lite representers! When I was far away and alone with nothing but my ipod and a saari on, your jokes kept me smiling...kept me movin. Shameem, you're like my long lost sister. At times we communicate without even speaking. I'm proud to be a part of your life! Mom! You know you my homie. People stay wondering why I talk to you and treat you the way I do. I tell them, "Because she's not just my mom...she's my best friend". Britt, I can always count on you to make me laugh. I'm the corniest person alive and yet you think I'm the funniest. Chabbs, Marie, Krystal, and anyone else I left out! Claude! My son! I want you all to myself! I love you guys. No matter who comes in and out, this is Home Base!
Word!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shout out woooo hoooooo... miss u nik! have a happy new year even tho i'll be experiencing it 5 hrs before u.. hahahahha! lol