Monday, June 8, 2009

Legendary

I want to thank everyone for coming through to the release party with C'est Noir. Shout outs to Bonnie Danger, Jasmine Solano, and Boogie Blind for throwin down! Special thanx to Encore for his surprise lil set. Also, thanx to my fellow artists, Quan Luv and the ALIEN family, Tigga Calore, Raye 6, Mickey Factz, Rob Roy, Marty McFly, Keith Selby, Rip, Ninjasonik, Kswift, Rephstar & PattyDukes, King Texas, and Lichiban for coming through and showin love. A BIG thanx to Boys+Clothes, Sigourney and TRACE, and the guys from Pardon Me Duke for supporting heavy! Also, my Nightlife Socialites Purp, Freddy, and Kalyn. If I didn't get to mention you or see you know I really appreciated your presence. Thank you to everyone for the love and positive energy. Photos courtesy of King Texas, up soon!

In the words of the great Ms. Calore,  it was indeed "Legendary"

"A History of Dreams"
Nikki NTU prod. by MeLo-X


I will be performing... sooner than you think ;) Check for it.

No comments: